Chief Operating Officer - A Genius Mind
CORPORATE STRATEGY & EXPANSION - Oslo, London
We’re looking to hire a Chief Operating officer with a special combination of skills to leading all operations for BIMM. Maybe you master equal parts, such as product growth, business analysis, and operational strategy. You pose a true passion for analytics and seeks the truth through numbers. The ideal candidate is a self-starter that possesses exceptional problem-solving skills. Thinking outside of the box is too passive, we want you to act outside of the box.
If you are a quick learner who is great at communication, comfortable under uncertainty and excellent at getting things done, then we’d like to talk to you.
WHAT YOU ARE
• BA/BS/MBA in Economics, Business, Engineering, Statistics, Finance or other quantitative focus
• 5+ years of highly analytical experience, ideally in business operations, business intelligence, strategy consulting role (e.g. BCG, McKinsey,Bain) or corporate strategy/innovation/ research analyst experience, combined with relevant industry experience
• Excel-expert know (ideally) or are excited to learn SQL
• Demonstrated track record of solving hard, unstructured problems
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Innovate. What will help BIMM grow most? - Design and build that.
• Build and lead teams of world-class hardware engineering talent, marketing astronauts, software developer experts.
• Develop analytical frameworks, roadmaps, and metrics for the team and broader organization
• You will create the framework for growing BI
• You’ll learn how to think big /creative for multiple products, each with its own complex business model and end user.
• International working environment and you will have the support of a phenomenal team.
• A rare opportunity to be part of Europe’s fastest business venture, while shaping the future the transportation networks