Chief Operating Officer– BIMM Mobility
CORPORATE STRATEGY & EXPANSION – Oslo
We’re looking to hire a Chief Operating officer with a special combination of skills to leading all operations for BIMM. Maybe you master equal parts, such as product growth, business analysis, and operational strategy. You pose a true passion for analytics and seeks the truth through numbers. The ideal candidate is a self-starter that possesses exceptional problem-solving skills. Thinking outside of the box is too passive, we want you to act outside of the box.
If you are a quick learner who is great at communication, comfortable under uncertainty and excellent at getting things done, then we’d like to talk to you.
WHAT YOU ARE
• BA/BS/MBA in Economics, Business, Engineering, Statistics, Finance or other quantitative focus
• 5+ years of highly analytical experience, ideally in business operations, business intelligence, strategy consulting role (e.g. BCG, McKinsey,Bain) or corporate strategy/innovation/ research analyst experience, combined with relevant industry experience
• Excel-expert know (ideally) or are excited to learn SQL
• Demonstrated track record of solving hard, unstructured problems
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Innovate. What will help BIMM grow most? - Design and build that.
• Build and lead teams of world-class hardware engineering talent, marketing astronauts, software developer experts.
• Develop analytical frameworks, roadmaps, and metrics for the team and broader organization
• You will create the framework for growing BI
WHAT WE OFFER
· A rare opportunity to be part of Europe’s fastest business venture, while shaping the future of transportation networks
· Scale with a rapidly growing company, with tons of opportunity for growth
· Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility
· Work with a team of fun, sharp and motivated individuals
BIMM provides access to a fleet of electric shared scooters that can be accessed via the smartphone. Our shared electric vehicles are the quickest solution to the first and last mile transportation challenges. BIMM On-demand scooters are cheaper than most public transit and faster than cars in traffic. We are building the future of urban mobility by helping people move around in an eco-friendly way.
The company is headquartered in Oslo, Norway and is rapidly expanding across the Nordics and throughout the world
BIMM Technologies is an equal employment opportunity employer, and we welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.