Designer (Graphiq and Web) - Oslo, Norway
PRODUCT & DESIGN - Oslo
We are looking for a highly creative, talented and experienced Graphic Designer to help shape the connected world. As part of the BIMM, you are responsible for conceptual ideas and activation of content, leading and driving the creative process from brief through to delivery. The focus is on concepting, creative lead, visual execution and managing internal and external creative talent. Versatility and flexibility is key to manage work through the approval process including reviewing work with the Creative Director, presenting to stakeholders and managing feedback.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• 5+ Years of experience in digital and print design
• Strong portfolio showcasing a variety of work for major companies
• Strong knowledge in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Powerpoint, and Keynote
• Takes accountability for actions and sees projects through to completion
• Solutions-oriented and understands how to best prioritize tasks or assignments
• Demonstrates a high level or organizational skills with great attention to de
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunity to revolutionize urban transportation in your City
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- A position that offers a variety of career and resume building with one of Europe’s promising startup of 2019
- International working environment
- Work with a team of sharp, fun and motivated individuals
BIMM provides access to a fleet of electric shared scooters that can be accessed via the smartphone. Our shared electric vehicles are the quickest solution to the first and last mile transportation challenges. BIMM On-demand scooters are cheaper than most public transit and faster than cars in traffic. We are building the future of urban mobility by helping people get around in an eco-friendly way.
The company is headquartered in Oslo, Norway and is rapidly expanding across the Nordics and throughout the world.
BIMM Technologies is an equal employment opportunity employer, and we welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.